Operator is the owner who carries out the operations and services of vehicles and transport. Operators consist of:
- Company (sole proprietorship / “enterprise” / private limited)
- Government agencies/ statutory bodies
Operator must have a valid business certificate or registration such as the business certificate of the Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM), Cooperative Registration Certificate, Registration of Societies Certificate and Establishment Act as a Government Agency / Statutory Body.
Contains the main information of the operator which consists of the name, address and registration number of the company / association / cooperative / Government agency / statutory body
Identification vehicle displayed in the vehicle/ transport during operation.
Contains information consisting of:
- Name, register address and company / association / cooperative / government agency / statutory body number.
- Validity period of permit
- Special conditions of service / vehicle
- Vehicle information such as number of seats, chassis number and engine.
Any further inquiries on new applications, applications to renew operator's licenses and vehicle permits, circulars or related directories, please contact APAD officers at 03- 2603 6600 or visit the website