Spearheading the transformation of an integrated efficient and safe transportation system.
Strengthening the transportation system driven by technology as a catalyst for national development.
Sustainable Transport, Heartbeat To Nation Development.
- To formulate and implement land transport, logistics, maritime and aviation policies.
- To plan and execute land transport, logistics, maritime and aviation infrastructure projects.
- To spearhead the integration of a holistic national transportation system.
- To make available transport services delivery system for land transport, logistics, maritime and aviation.
- To enforce laws related to land transport, logistics, maritime and aviation.
- To determine fees and charges for services provided by the Ministry
- To regulate compliance to legislation, service and safety standards.
- To facilitate businesses related to land transport, logistics, maritime and aviation industries.
- To spearhead regional and international cooperation programmes in the field of transport.
- To ensure legislation and regulations are adhered to with transparency and integrity.
- To ensure services are delivered in a competent, efficient and safe manner.
- To improve competitiveness and economic growth of the country.
- To strengthen the logistics sector through a seamless supply chain
- To ensure transportation systems are green technology based.
- Active involvement and influence in international organizations.