- The Ministry renamed as the Ministry of Transport and remains as uch to this day.
- The Ministry of Transport was again know as the Ministry of Communications.
- The Ministry was then known as Me Ministry of Transport and Works.
- The Ministry of Transport was renamed to Ministry of Communications.
- The Ministry of Transport was established.
- The railway, port and civil aviation as well as road tranportation are placed under the purview of the members for transportation.
- A cabinet governance system called 'member system' is introduced. Under this system, a few members are appointed to adminter several departments. Matters concerning road transpory and civil aviation are placed under the judsdiction of land, mineral and communication member. The railway and port members are responsible for matters pertaining to rail and sea.