The Administration and Finance Division has been restructured to the Procurement and Finance Division on 1 March 2021. This change is in line with the strengthening of staffing and restructuring of the Ministry of Transport Malaysia.
This division is responsible for budget, procurement, and financial management for the Malaysian Ministry of Transport and Departments / Agencies under it.
- Prepare and inspect annual ABM for Ministries and Departments within 2 months from the date of the Treasury letter;
- Distribute the annual Management Budget warrant for Ministries and Departments for the Management Budget within 30 days after receiving the General Warrant from the Treasury;
- Issuing meeting results within 3 working days after the Procurement Board Meeting / Quotation Committee convenes;
- Completing procurement matters by tendering for Procurement Board certification within 120 days subject to complete documents;
- Completing procurement matters by quotation for the Quotation Committee certificate within 90 days subject to the completeness of the submitted documents;
- Process Local / Government Orders through the eProcurement System within 3 working days after a complete application is received;
- Process the payment of managing expenses for bills / claims within 7 days from the date the complete document is received;
- Approve the Personal Advance application within 7 working days from the date the complete application is received;
- Approve Computer and Vehicle Loan Financing applications within 14 working days from the date the complete application is received;
- Process the Civil Air Travel Warrant (WPUA) within 3 days prior to the flight date;
- Issuing an official receipt on the same day the receipt transaction is executed; and
- Process payments under AP58(a) special approval within 14 days from the date of approval;
- Budget management for Ministries, Departments and Agencies under the Malaysian Ministry of Transport;
- Management of payments and operating expenses at the Ministry of Transport;
- Procurement Management by direct purchase, quotes and tenders for supplies, services and works in the Malaysian Ministry of Transport and Departments under the Ministry; and
- LP Meeting Secretariat, JKSH Ministry of Transport Malaysia.
- To provide financial, procurement, budget and contract support services to Departments and Agencies under the Ministry of Transport; and
- Ensure policy monitoring and all government financial affairs, budgets and contracts are carried out efficiently and effectively.